Sunday, May 9, 2010

Why Fast Food Pilipinas

I decided to write this blog as a way for me to talk about (or rant about) fast foods in the Philippiens.

The fast food industry is a growing business here in the Philippines. Entrepreneurs and big companies put up fast food restaurants faster than you can say "Take Out!". I think FAST FOOD is not just limited to burgers and fries. It can be anything that you can purchase quickly and easily such as rice meals, grilled meals and the like. That is what I consider FAST FOOD.


Why so? Because people are too busy to cook or even microwave their "baon" or "brought from home" food. It would be easier, and sometimes economical, to get take out food.

I am still for home cook meals. But fast food is not to be denied.

I want to create a forum for people to talk about their favorite meals, deals and anything in between. I want us to exchange notes and thoughts about your fast food restaurant of choice. Good or bad, as long as it is worth the conversation, let's talk about it here.

Welcome to Fast Food Pilipinas! Let's eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment